Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Lock'n Load : Halloween Scenario - Massacre at Vireville! - [ Downloadable ]

Rydo

You think to have seen everything from WW2?

The Germans have unleashed their most deadliest weapon : the undeads!

Small fast scenario using Heroes of Normandy components ( Or demo ones ). Easy Company against the hordes of Sturmzombies!

Avaible at Halloween ( I hope! ).

Bqu65FO.png

Prepare yourself as everything is ready! This midnight...well since we have different time zones maybe not midnight 100% but still ( :) sorry if i've broken the mood, i'll repair immediately! ) the secret wonder weapon of Nazi Germany will be unleashed in Europe!

Will those new wonder weapons bring victory to the Nazi Regime? Or they will turn the world into an unprecedented wave of horrors?

Play this new little but fun ( i hope ) scenario and celebrates Halloween in a way that only Ln'L can bring!

See you soon alive...or undead! Muahahahaha!

---------------------------------------------------------------

lilli-1.png

PS: Even if vast majority of you are fully grown up men, i hope you will like this Horror/Hironic mood i've set the whole thing in!

Happy Halloween Ln'L and Ln'L Community! :) :vamp: zombie solitario.png

Finally the Halloween Scenario is avaible for everyone to enjoy! Unleash the Hordes of undeads and celabrate Halloween with Lock'n Load!

I hope you will enjoy this little scenario.

This is a gift to all the Lock'n Load community, happy halloween...and happy deaths!!! :vamp:

!IMPORTANT! - THIS VARIATION FOR LOCK'N LOAD TACTICAL IS UNOFFICIAL, THIS MEANS THAT THE LN'L CREATORS OR WORKERS ARE NOT INVOLVED INTO THIS. AS SOON AS THIS BECAME DOWNLOADABLE I WILL NOT HAVE ANY POWER IF THEY'LL DECIDE TO DELETE IT AND THUS IF THAT HAPPENS I'LL RESPECT THAT DECISION AND NOT MAKE THIS AVAIBLE AGAIN. LOCK'N LOAD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IMMAGES USED ON THE COUNTERS.

!!!MORE IMPORTANT!!! - HAVE FUN! :)

DOWNLOAD BELOW.

ATTENTION THIS IS THE REVISED PDF WITH ERRATAS AS THE SCREAMER COUNTER WAS OBSOLETE, THIS IS THE ONE TO BE USED ( 8-1-4 / 6-0-3 ) OTHERWISE THE SCENARIO WILL BE HEAVILY UNBALANCED! SORRY FOR THIS DISATTENTION.

Attachments

• MassacreAtVireville.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Ralph Ferrari

Staff member
I think I’m missing something here. Is there a file attached?

Rydo

I think I’m missing something here. Is there a file attached?
Hi Mr. Ralph! Sorry for the delay, i've just finished my designer's diary and i'm preparing the counter's sprue right now!

I'll update this thread and modify the title and give you the files to play this! :)

In a few minutes ( 15 at best ) i'll make this downloadable!

:)

Rydo

Ok, now you can download it. Be sure the Screamer counter have this values: 8-1-4 Front and 6-0-3 Back.

The other ones will unbalance the scenario so heavily.

I'm done with this. Now i'll start another project for Ln'L tactical, this is a little easter egg : Ave Cesare!

Ralph Ferrari

Staff member
No need to apologize. I thought it was ready for download yesterday and couldn’t find a download link. Guess I was a bit too anxious. Thanks for the Scenario, it looks good.

Rydo

Last message here from me: I've been contacted by Mr.Heat suggesting to put it into resource section so it will not disappear in the threads.

Thank you all for the support! At the next one! :)

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Well, it fall under my definition of semi-official scenario posted in digital format :) Furthermore, it is available here and on BGG, so it's getting some exposure.

That being said, I don't plan on posting a new version anytime soon, just for one or two scenarios or one or two corrections. Will probably wait until a new LNLT product comes out, with a bunch of new scenarios added.