Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLP Will Be Attending Board Game Geek Con 2017

Ron Belcher

Will we get an AAR (After-Action-Report) from LnLPs attendance at BGG Con ? Seen a few pics but to me, they don't tell 1,000 words! ;)
I hope it was a super Con for LnLP and for all in attendance too!

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
This may very well be my favorite game convention, followed quickly by WBC. WBC you are pretty much locked into the resort and BGG you are at an airport but you can drive and go to different places. The people at both are great and we plan to attend both conventions next year. Third place is Origins and it's a 50/50 now if we will attend normally but it really does have a place in my heart. I really not a fan of the large conventions since such a small part of it is geared on what we play. I really like to find one that is on the West Coast that is a medium size convention for Wargamers.

David

Nick DelCorpo

We need ConsimWorld, its THE wargaming convention, no euro's, no ameritrash. Hex and counter war games for the most part. I guess GMT's Combat Commander, or one of these other sub-par systems. Oh well, I'll keep hoping. :)