Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes against the Red Star - Battle Generator manual - Help needed

Hi

Just received my full game with solo, x-maps and the battle generator :)

Looking through the battle generator manual has me a little puzzled... On page 4 "1.2 Define side" is a copy-paste error with no chance of getting the reds, pretty easy to house rule :p

But on page 7 I'm really not sure what the notes 1 through 4 are for? And if I own Normandy I can roll on the table but there is only 1 and the rest is X's.

Please advice.

/Mark

Rydo

UP!

I don't own the battle gen for this game but i want to help your thread to be seen from the Ln'l staff!

Help him guys! :)

Thanks for the UP Rydo...

Here are two pictures showing what I'm talking about ;)

20171122_182305s.jpg

and

20171122_182318s.jpg

Rydo

I think it is better to change the title with one more precise as of now it looks too generic. Type [ Help needed ] or something along this way and you may get the attention from the staff! :)

Rydo

Ok, i'll try to help.

I read your post but i cannot understand what your problem is. Could you explain it in detail so i can help? :)

Thanks Rydo

If you look at picture two, what are notes numbered 1 to 4 referering to ?

Again in picture two there is a reference to roll on the following table if you own Normandy. But the table only has one "1" and a lot of "X's". Is it an editor error, ie. missing numbers from 1-6 even though there is 7 possible outcomes....