Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Video guide

Tony Costa

Steve, yes there are several quick overviews and playthroughs.
Grant's Game Room:

The Players Aid:

The Gimpy Gamer:

Marco wargamer:

Last edited:

SteveH

Awesome game-play review, but no interceptors, I think this is the part that everyone needs clarification over. But that was awesome.

Rich Paris

I agree with Steve about interceptors.
Boy was I not doing the Flak attacks correct. I was not taking the B-17 structure number off the die roll and had over half of the squadron damaged during missions. I kept going over the rule and just kept missing that major detail. You learn from watching those. Thank you to those who do these videos.

SteveH

LOL, great review though thanks for that, I know it is a easy rule base game, but you always need clarification on certain rules.
I thought the review was great, I can confidently say I have been playing this correctly. Cheers mate much appreciated for all your hard work!!

Jan Horinek

None of these videos shows how to carry out the Fighter vs. Fighter and Fighter vs. Bomber combats. That is the only thing that really needs to be explained.