Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

gashlycrumb

Hello, can someone help with the following - thanks!

1) HotM - Enter the Guards
a) The Soviet OOB lists 2 x 1-3-4-5/4 in hex N6 with Nurse Ladoshkina. There are no 1-3-4-5/4 counters, at least not in my version of HotM. What should these 1-3-4-5/4 units be?
b) Also, there's a typo in the German OOB - it lists Hero Asier, but I think it should be Hero Anikan, as he is the only Wehrmacht hero - is this correct?

2) HotM Battle Generator
The Battle Generator on page 21 lists the following for Soviet Infantry
a) 1-4-4-5 costs 11 points, but there are two versions of 1-4-4-5's. Do both the 1-4-4-5/4 and the 1-4-4-5/5 cost 11 points?
b) The 1-3-4-4/4 is listed as costing 22 points. This is the most expensive Soviet unit. I think it must be a mistake - how much should these units cost?
c) Are the other Soviet unit costs correct, particularly for the Guard units?

Last edited:

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Apparently, all the Line 1-3-4-5/5 that were present in NOSB were "converted" into additionnal Line 1-3-4-4/4 in HOTMx

You own the 1" box version of HOTM right?

1) HOTM - Enter the Guards
a) Replace the 1-3-4-5/4 called for in setup by 1-3-4-4/4 (this is what was done in the 3 " box version of HOTM)
b) Look carefully, there is indeed a Wehrmacht Hero by the name of Asier (same stats as Anikan)

I don't own the HOTM Battle Generator, can't help you here

gashlycrumb

Apparently, all the Line 1-3-4-5/5 that were present in NOSB were "converted" into additionnal Line 1-3-4-4/4 in HOTMx

You own the 1" box version of HOTM right?

1) HOTM - Enter the Guards
a) Replace the 1-3-4-5/4 called for in setup by 1-3-4-4/4 (this is what was done in the 3 " box version of HOTM)
b) Look carefully, there is indeed a Wehrmacht Hero by the name of Asier (same stats as Anikan)

I don't own the HOTM Battle Generator, can't help you here

Yes, I own the 1", 2015(?) version of HotM. And yes, I found Asier - thanks.
Thanks again for your help Stéphane!