Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Hell Frozen Over Received

Nick DelCorpo

Came in the mail yesterday, looks great, components were top notch. I haven't read the scenarios book yet, so i don't know about error/proofreading. Also the map is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen in war-gaming. Standing ovation to Marc Von Martial. Now with a river overlay, anywhere from 2-3 hexes wide the length of the map. Half a counter sheet of early Russian/Mongolian and Japanese/Manchukuo equipment. And i'll give you a "historic" game about the Russo-Japanese border conflicts in 36 and 39, Heroes of Khalkhin Gol,

Last edited:

Renzo Bulli

As soon as I read your post I felt like I was struck by lightning. A shiver went down my spine. I hung on to hope for a few seconds, the time to check my account on the LnL store, and then it hit me with full force: I forgot to confirm my preorder for Hell Frozen Over! I got my email regularly a month ago, but for some reason I did not do it on the spot and then, of course, completely forgot about it. The curse of old age... I made a new order and made sure to confirm it, so in the end it will only cost me a few more dollars. And, of course, I'll have to wait some more time. Serves me right, one should never lose sight of priorities.

I checked out the map sample on BGG, it looks really good. Can't wait to push my counters on it. I especially appreciate the way the hills are portrayed, far clearer than the recent desert maps. One thing puzzles me though: there seems to be a huge rope laid down across it, north to south...