Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Older Lock ’n Load Tactical Games 4.1 Rules and Solo (LnLTS)

Surfcandy

I am getting back into some of my games and LnLT is at the top of the list. I have a few questions though. I have Band of Heroes and expansions Not One Step Back, Swift and Bold, Noville and the Battle Packs (alot of scenarios!)

My question is would the module Lock 'n Load Tactical Solo work as well with these older LnLT games as with the newer ones? I would be using the 4.1 rulebook to play. Would the 4.1 rulebook present any problems with these older games? I'd like to get past these before I purchase the newer LnLT games.

MichaelCD

Everything I’ve read is that yes it will work with older games. I think battle generators are the things that would not work as they reference the newer units/counters.

Barthheart

Staff member
I am getting back into some of my games and LnLT is at the top of the list. I have a few questions though. I have Band of Heroes and expansions Not One Step Back, Swift and Bold, Noville and the Battle Packs (alot of scenarios!)

My question is would the module Lock 'n Load Tactical Solo work as well with these older LnLT games as with the newer ones? I would be using the 4.1 rulebook to play. Would the 4.1 rulebook present any problems with these older games? I'd like to get past these before I purchase the newer LnLT games.

Yes you can use the Solo module with the older games and V4.1 rules. That's how I did all my play testing. :)