Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Eastfront Counter errors?

brett skinner

just received my copy of eastfront today and noticed a few units have strange range values, two numbers divided by a slash (ie 2/3) but I can't seem to find anything on the rulebook about it? How do these values work, why two different range values?

Mike Nagel

Brett,

Those numbers specify the defense values of soft targets when in the open or in cover. Not sure of a rules reference, but it’s in there.

brett skinner

i think you mean the defense value (middle number), I'm talking about the left number - range. if i could post a picture from my phone I would.

brett skinner

30704545_10213962456969281_5951693708582715392_n.jpg

Finally got home and was able to upload a pic

Mike Nagel

Boy, howdy ... that don't look right! They also misspelled "Semovente." I was thinking that this might be some new twist if these vehicles were armed with dual main guns like a Lee or Grant, but I don't believe that they are. I'd put in a ticket with LnLP to bring it to their attention (they might need to send you a new counter sheet or something).

Mike Nagel

Just use the link at the top of the site. You may need to create a logon/password into the support area.

Curt

Hi,

5 1/2 years later and I experienced the exact same problem. I submitted a ticket and received a new set of counters as well. Thanks, Darren!!

I think what the problem is is that when they added the different backs to the AP counters etc on the newer and thicker counters that somehow Semovente was misspelled and it and the Zryni’s ranges were messed up.

I hope they get this corrected soon as the Tank on Tank series of games are fun and there’s no errata that I’ve found which is super rare.

Cheers!!

Curt

Marc Rebhun

Count me in on the error as well. I bought both east and west front and the expansions and discovered my east front axis counter sheet has the errors. However I can NOT contact anyone on this. I have emailed twice using the contact form, no answer. I have tried the support function only to be told my name and password dont match (this despite being able to log on to my account). I came to the forums and had to create a new account to post on here. No problem. However clicking on support here says the requested page doesnt exist. How were you all able to contact LnL and get the new sheet? Hopefully someone monitors this board?

Thanks all and good gaming

Marc