Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Customer Service Question

Greetings,
I just got my copy of Heroes Against the Red Star and I have an issue. I have submitted tickets but its been over a week. So, I'm wondering if I submitting a ticket is the right thing to do? or maybe I did it wrong? or maybe this turn around time is normal? I would appreciate any guidance.

Thanks

MichaelCD

Yes, that is the correct process. Not sure about the slow response, though. They are usually pretty quick with resolution. Any possibility responses have gone to Spam?

Rydo

Greetings,
I just got my copy of Heroes Against the Red Star and I have an issue. I have submitted tickets but its been over a week. So, I'm wondering if I submitting a ticket is the right thing to do? or maybe I did it wrong? or maybe this turn around time is normal? I would appreciate any guidance.

Thanks
Hi,

if you still haven't received any response try change this thread title with a title directing referencing your problem.

This way it is visible to anyone and you will certainly receive an anwer to your issue.

The slow response could be an error in the system maybe? Like website management or something.

Hope you'll get the help you need!

Thanks for the responses and yes they answered my ticket and all is being resolved. I’m very happy with the LnL resolution.
Thanks again everyone