Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

A question for Ln'L [ Answered ]

Rydo

Answer received from Ln'L, no need for this anymore.

Last edited:

Jeff Lewis

Heroes of Fallujah is already in the works. And the Marines will have Fire Teams.

Rydo

Heroes of Fallujah is already in the works. And the Marines will have Fire Teams.
Is this a gentle way to ask me to step off? I try to create this threads to reignite the community, not to steal your ideas, i hope that is clear as i always asked permissions to post even the most stupid thing.

I suppose that falluja will come after grenada or they will arrive at a similar time period?

With that information i wont waste my resources more and as i stated i'll convert it into my own little game.

We need you and some of the old guards to relight the presence of players here on the forums, i tried my best but failed. You must know better how to get people involved as in the past.

Now that i know you're back ( to stay? ) i can switch all my strenghts to help my friend Steve with Fire Team and another secret thing :)

A hug Jeff.

Last edited:

Jeff Lewis

Hi Rydo,

It doesn't mean "back off' it just means "I'm on it". You, or anyone, is free to design whatever you like. Dave and I have been talking about doing Fallujah for a couple years now, but we needed to get the rules and other projects completed first.

Best
Jeff

Rydo

Hi Rydo,

It doesn't mean "back off' it just means "I'm on it". You, or anyone, is free to design whatever you like. Dave and I have been talking about doing Fallujah for a couple years now, but we needed to get the rules and other projects completed first.

Best
Jeff
I don't want to stress the community with a project that will be made professionally by you. Better to back off and let you guys do your magics.