Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

World War 1

Ron Belcher

Would be an interesting area for LnLPT to do. Some trench warfare, air warfare (Blue Max-style),
campaigns going from a certain date structure onward (can your platoon survive?).

Rydo

Would be an interesting area for LnLPT to do. Some trench warfare, air warfare (Blue Max-style),
campaigns going from a certain date structure onward (can your platoon survive?).
I remember i read once that Jeff was curious about the subject. Also, i saw some counters ( four of them, one was a leader, then heroes and maybe a tank? ) from WW1 drawn by Ln'L Artist David Julien on his facebook page but i suppose they were made for fun ( where they? ).

I think it could work if you're gonna take the last year and include some hypothetical stuff.

I can immagine a city scenario between Canadiands and Germans in Amiens. Some Argonne Forest action between the Americans and the Germans.

It would sure be interesting, maybe more coherent as an expansion for an existing module than a core module by itself.

Only time will tell! :cigar:

Ron Belcher

Ok, David. I guess what brought it to mind was that my last US Navy ship I served on was the USS Belleau Wood LHA-3.
The ship was named after the World War 1 Battle in France. Yet, if anyone knew of the future with a WW1 LnLPT game,
it is you. This topic is closed. ;) Thanks for your response. Meanwhile, back to liberating France! ;)