Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Have not received 2.2 rules and player aids.

Strut6569

I put in a support ticket requesting the 2.2 rules and player aids for aWaaP. I received and email confirming the receipt of the ticket, and a second email on 6/6/18 asking to confirm my mailing address, which I responded to. On 6/16/18 I received an email that the support ticket was closed.

I have not heard anything else and have not received the items. Can you please confirm that they have been sent and maybe some tracking info.

Thanks!

I bought the game on 29th of September with a store on a convention. It was sealed. Sadly the rules and Flak/Event chart were both of the older 2.1 edition. I downloaded the 2.2 ed rules, but hate to play with a downloaded chart on thin paper!.

I tried to send in a ticket after registering with Lock en Load, but until now the system refuses to register my request to send me a sturdy 2.2 Flak Hits & Event table .......my adress is: Robert Veenenberg, Dodaarslaan 22, 3645JD Vinkeveen, The Netherlands.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Rob,

I am not following your issue. All you need to do is open a support ticket and the guys will handle it. There no system to register too. If you can post here in our forums you can open a Support Ticket.

David