Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Question about Battle Generator 2.0

Falkon00

I am looking at the description of the Battle Generator 2.0 and trying to figure out what I would be getting for the additional $39.99. I have previously purchased every battle generator available, and am not really interested in fighting battles across different LNLT sets. So that appears to leave the pre defined unit cost charts. Are the pre defined unit cost charts in 2.0 the same ones that have come in the previous battle generator packs? I originally bought all the battle generators in the hopes that I would have an infinite sandbox of possibilities for battles, but now it is being changed up again at an additional charge. I am a completionist at heart, and love to have everything, but please help me understand what I’m getting in this new iteration of the Battle Generator...

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
There are some new rules that allow it to play with ANY LnLT game. IT will also include all of the unit cost charts. New game modules will come with the unit cost charts in the games. So if you have everything already there is not a ton of reasons to buy this. One of our main reasons for doing this was to make one system fit all.

David

Falkon00

Thanks for the response David... just to clarify... the unit cost charts I have from the older battle generators will be the same as what is in the new 2.0 pdf correct?

Last edited: