Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Where are Steam keys for Knock and Westwall?

Rosseau

Registered successfully with Steam, so why are they not downloading via Steam and working? Is this another one of those issues we are waiting for?

Last edited:

john connor

Your keys should be in here somewhere, no - I mean in the LnL shop site? In the your account section here? So long since I got mine I don't recall, but I did get Steam keys in here for all modules (including those two) without any problem, so no general issue, no. Do a support ticket in here if you haven't got them somewhere in your account here.

UPDATE: Mmm. Just checked and couldn't see steam keys anywhere on LnL. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, sorry. Maybe they did just appear in Steam, as you suggest. Just ignore me and wait for someone who knows to reply!

Last edited:

Rosseau

Thanks John. Steam accepted my keys fine, but listed WestWall and KOAD as "Not Installed" after repeated attempts at Steam restarts, etc. However, tonight Steam came up with the files. Never happened before, but this is LnL, right?

Anyway, looking forward to the Patton expansion. Thanks again for responding.

Mike

Last edited: