Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Mechanics and Game Play

Paul Lell

That writer guy
Falling Stars uses some new mechanics in its core system, as well as some that may be more familiar to players. In this thread, we invite you to leave your thoughts and feedback on how the system is working for you.

What do you think of the Opposed D10 mechanic? The critical system? How damage is calculated, or applied? Class balance? And whatever else is on your mind in terms of game play.

This is your space, and direct line to the designers, to get feedback out there and looked at. Let us know how things are working and what we could maybe do to help make it even better.

Last edited:

Bones1970

Hi, like most gamers out there it's always difficult to get a group together...whilst this is aimed at role play and co-op gaming I wondered is it possible to play solo?
Someone on BGG has asked the same question but with no response as yet, in fact this game is poorly represented there generally which is a shame.
Regards
Jas

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
The combat system I would say yes but the RPG part I can't see that working well. Now I heard there is a solo system gamers have used for RPG but I don't know much about it.

David