Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLT Digital Board Game Screenshots

Mark Sterner

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
Been mainly working on helicopters and scenario-specific stuff for Heroes of the Nam for a couple of weeks. At least two weeks, anyway. It kinda blurs together. My gut feeling so far is that Nam will be the first module that is done/released, though that's just based on how many of those scenarios are ready to test for it compared to the other ones and I could be completely wrong after testing reveals I made some horrible mistake with helicopters or something. And I can only guess as to 'first', not 'when'. :p

davidraul44

Hi all,

No news for LnL Tactical Digital?
I'am very interested by this game.....and the demo is not available.....:(

davidraul44

Hi Tom,

Many thanks....

I thought that the core game (the complete core game with four scenarios for Free) was already available.....

Really very impatient to test it and then get started all expansions.....

For the moment, just all modules Vassal, but digital version .....:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
What is with the cornball leader names? Major Tom? Sgt. Frietag? (I'm assuming you mean "Sgt. Friday", of Dragnet fame, but that would be Freitag in German, not Frie--). If you're doing corn, at least get your corn straight, okay?

The old owner thought it was funny, we do not do that with the newer games.

David

Gerry

I just watched the Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital Movie. Just some thoughts.

There are quite a few boxes that overlay the map. Can these be turned off (like you could with the Objectives box in HoS)?

Also I hope the box that shows the selected units is big enough to show all units in the selected hex and no scrolling is needed.

Hope all goes well and the game ends in the European theater soonish even though it looks like Nam might be first.

Last edited:

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
The boxes can be moved around to wherever you want and rotated through some different sizes and the turn/objectives box can be toggled off. And yes, the idea is that all the units fit in that selected units box (bunkers, caves, upstairs, etc, make a separate unit box over on the side).

Gerry

Thanks Tom. That's great. It looks like you have multi-level buildings with your "upstairs" comment!

Gerry

Hi:
I am not a beta tester but I get email notifications every week that lists forums that have posts in them. So there seems to be a new build. Any chance Tom of an update with some screenshots?
Thanks.