Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Future plans.. ?

Rob

Hi all,

Just got to wondering if all the scenarios I have (and I have ALL of them) for CO1 will work with the new CO2 evolution of the engine, or whether they will require some sort of upgrading?
Anybody know? ;)

Rob.:)

Bazza42

John,
“But top of my list would be an EF pack. The game - and a huge body of EF fans, I think - cries out for that.”
Something we agree 100% on.. :).
All the best,
Kip.

I am afraid that I am at least a dissenter: so slightly less than 100% agreement......

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
We hear you about the East Front and we have done a lot of work on building east front scenarios but they all cry out for more realistic modelling of mounted ops. To do that we need to make some money so we can work on this full time. So please support this next batch of west front modules. We will turn east but only if we can survive long enough to model it properly.

Iconoclast

Why not consider kickstarter or something similar? I think more than enough ppl are willing to pay in advance, me included.

A

Falkon00

New to Command Ops here... Have been checking the game out and had hoped to get it in the Matrix sale, not only was it not in the sale, it got discontinued... Oh well better now that I am hearing about Command Ops 2...

Bazza42

I am certainly up for the scenario packs that have been outlined.

Wallet at the ready: bring them on!