Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Official Update on Space Infantry Resurgence

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Everyone,

Here is an Official update on Space Infantry Resurgence.

As some of you may know we have had a pre-order option available for Space Infantry Resurgence on our LnLP Store. This option is currently being turned off. We will be launching a Kickstarter campaign for Space Infantry Resurgence very soon.

Now if you already have placed a pre-order on our LnLP site we will honor any of those pre-orders and the prices they were reserved at. Once the new Space Infantry Resurgence games are received we will send out our LnLP pre-order emails. Any LnLP Pre-Order customers who want to complete those orders will need to click on the link provided in the LnLP Pre-Order email and complete the payment details.

The new Space Infantry Resurgence base game will be 100% the same components in LnLP pre-orders and for the Kickstarter. The LnLP Pre-orders will NOT include any unlocked Stretch Goals from the Kickstarter campaign.

If you have any question please let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

David

Hi Everyone,

Here is an Official update on Space Infantry Resurgence.

As some of you may know we have had a pre-order option available for Space Infantry Resurgence on our LnLP Store. This option is currently being turned off. We will be launching a Kickstarter campaign for Space Infantry Resurgence very soon.

Now if you already have placed a pre-order on our LnLP site we will honor any of those pre-orders and the prices they were reserved at. Once the new Space Infantry Resurgence games are received we will send out our LnLP pre-order emails. Any LnLP Pre-Order customers who want to complete those orders will need to click on the link provided in the LnLP Pre-Order email and complete the payment details.

The new Space Infantry Resurgence base game will be 100% the same components in LnLP pre-orders and for the Kickstarter. The LnLP Pre-orders will NOT include any unlocked Stretch Goals from the Kickstarter campaign.

If you have any question please let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

David

I have a Pre-Order, but I would prefer just to drop that and participate in the KickStarter. Less confusing for me about what to expect if the two may have divergent contents at the end of the campaign. When the KS launches, I'll back it and then circle back to LNL to cancel the pre-order, does that work?

- Charlie