Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Caudron DLC not working

SuperHans

Hi, Already have core game and foothills DLC working and been playing for nearly a year now but just bought Cauldron and it doesnt work. It is installed and game files are verified. CO2 exe loads and i can see foothills missions but no Cauldron DLC?
Where's me Cauldron!?

Hi, Already have core game and foothills DLC working and been playing for nearly a year now but just bought Cauldron and it doesnt work. It is installed and game files are verified. CO2 exe loads and i can see foothills missions but no Cauldron DLC?
Where's me Cauldron!?
Make sure your new Cauldron directory is located in the "Scenarios" directory of your default install (default for LnL version is "C:\LnLGames\Command Ops 2\").

You can find the default directory by <right click> on the CO2 icon, selecting "properties," and then clicking the "open file location" button under properties.

if the file is located in the proper directory, and you still can't access the scenarios, there is a problem with how the scenario pack was registered with your basic game software.

If you post in "game support" someone from LnL should be able to help you straighten out the issue.