Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Command Ops 2: Vol. 8 Bradley At Bay

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
No it's not. It's taken me longer to fix an issue with stalled attacks. That's preventing us from signing off on the internal beta testing of Bradley at Bay. I could release it without that, but then I'd get a plethora of complaints. So, alas, it will have to wait. I have to focus on doing my end of year accounts next week and so am unlikely to get back to programming till after my Xmas break in mid January. February is the likely release window.

Rwenstrup

Looking forward to this DLC ... my Dad fought with the 87th Infantry Division under Patton in the Battle of the Bulge ... hope development goes well from here ...

john connor

Still waiting as Dave works on the attack code. Recent smoke signals suggest progress towards conclusion, but we've been there before. Fingers crossed for christmas, though that seems unlikely... Any chance, Dave - BaB by christmas?

Werewolf13

One wonders why Lock'n Load Digital gets regular updates (sometimes more than once in a week) while this DLC gets nothing.

Really. One truly does wonder.

Might seriously consider changing the "Coming Soon" tag to TBC.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
One wonders why Lock'n Load Digital gets regular updates (sometimes more than once in a week) while this DLC gets nothing.

Really. One truly does wonder.

Might seriously consider changing the "Coming Soon" tag to TBC.
Fair cop. I appreciate the frustration. I have begged off releasing the version we have of this till I finish the AI patch I have been working on. It has taken a long time, much longer than I would have liked. I could proffer excuses like my wife coming down with covid or me struggling with my asthma, but in the end it has just taken a long time and I am sorry.

nelmsm

Just keep plugging Dave. Know this can't be easy and I keep remembering patience is a virtue.

Grognerd

No it's not. It's taken me longer to fix an issue with stalled attacks. That's preventing us from signing off on the internal beta testing of Bradley at Bay. I could release it without that, but then I'd get a plethora of complaints. So, alas, it will have to wait. I have to focus on doing my end of year accounts next week and so am unlikely to get back to programming till after my Xmas break in mid January. February is the likely release window.
Dave you are nearly a one man show, try not to take this type criticism to heart. I understand how long this takes when one fellow debugs 1000's of lines of code. Keep it up, I have faith in you.

Rwenstrup

Hoping you can get to this one ... it would cover my Dad's 87th infantry in the battle ... an area that doesn't get much attention in the gaming world. Thanks for your efforts!