Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Game re-donwload

Kado

Hey guys,

I bought your game BftB with all its modules (HttR, BfG) back when you were cooperating with Matrix Games. Recently I've got myself a new computer, but I haven't backed up my copy of these games. I've tried to re-download them from Matrix site, but it's no longer possible. Could you please help me out? I've heard that CO2 is coming soon and I'd like to get back into the game.

Thank you in advance!

PS: I of course still have my serial keys and I am ready to provide them, maybe I could even find an e-mail with certification of purchase.

Joe98

I bought BftB in June 2010. I bought the 2 modules just a few weeks ago.

Over at Matrix, the Command Ops forum has been relegated to "discontinued". Further, if you try the store none of the Command Ops games are available.

You seem to have missed out by just a few days.

Iwbtone

As far as I know, you bought Command Ops series from Matrix Games, even they are now discontinued, you still can redownload the game , what you need to do is send a support ticket here: http://www.matrixgames.com/support/issue.asp

1. ask for a redownload requst ticket, tell them your serial keys and email address which you bought them with,
2. optional: better offer the order no. if you can find the original order email, but not necessary
3. wait their reply, usually in 1 day, they will give you new download link of your games