Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Commander Pack 1 Price v Individual Module Price

Steven Warn

Hi,

Was going to pick up the CP1 when I noticed it was actually cheaper (4c) to buy them individually. Is this meant to be the case? So it seems there is no financial benefit to getting the pack; probably only a more organised installation process.

I did enquire on the Lock 'n Load Facebook chat but haven't heard anything as yet.

Also looking forward to the release of Trail Of Strength 2nd Ed. I bought the original back in the late 80's and was my favourite EF game.

Regards
Steve Warn

john connor

And what about ToS, Dave. i too was looking forward to that. Is it ever going to land?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
I have adjusted the Commander Pack Vol .1 price to $139.99. We were moving our warehouse and we were all out of the office so sorry for the delay. We have everything coming along well for TOS and are adding some new scenarios and working on the new scenario booklet. We have more updates at the end of next month.

David

ioncore

Website
ioncore.livejournal.com
I have adjusted the Commander Pack Vol .1 price to $139.99. We were moving our warehouse and we were all out of the office so sorry for the delay. We have everything coming along well for TOS and are adding some new scenarios and working on the new scenario booklet. We have more updates at the end of next month.
David
David, are there any summer sales planned this year? There's a bunch of guys at the Steam forum, who were hoping for this.

Grim.Reaper

But only for the next 22 hours...do wish they were made more consistent with the Steam sale from start to finish versus just at the end. I guess still good on sale at all.