Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Our first Eastern Front DLC pack to be released in 2019

panzerpit

This is really the great news! But what about the "Patton's Charge" scenarios pack? Does anybody (except for Dave :) ) knows anything about it?

SG1

Thanks a lot for the news and the idea. I look forward to buying and playing this one; I mean the far-east item.

J. van Limpt

I've seemed to have miss this thread, but sensational news of course. VERY much looking forward to the Eastern Front.

ironsight

I'm looking forward to the Eastern Front as well, but for me the Eastern Front starts on June 22, 1941. I'll probably get this to support further development but it's not what I was expecting as an "Eastern Front" title.

J. van Limpt

I'm looking forward to the Eastern Front as well, but for me the Eastern Front starts on June 22, 1941. I'll probably get this to support further development but it's not what I was expecting as an "Eastern Front" title.

Agreed. But it's a very promising start of what hopefully will be an entire Eastern Front series. I'm hoping for 1944-45.