Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Just discovered Lock n Load Tactical Series

Allen Owen

Hey! I just discovered that this game series exists! I have watched a number of "unboxing" videos for various "Heroes of..." products and I have to say I am impressed with the product quality! I also have watched some demo games on Youtube and I am also impressed! I just started a new job, so it will be a minute before I can pick up on of the games, so I just wanted to drop a line and say hi. I also downloaded the V5.0 rule book to peruse. Ya'll make beautiful products! I am experiencing the agony of indecision (which one do I get first)!

Allen

Johnlondon

Hey! I just discovered that this game series exists! I have watched a number of "unboxing" videos for various "Heroes of..." products and I have to say I am impressed with the product quality! I also have watched some demo games on Youtube and I am also impressed! I just started a new job, so it will be a minute before I can pick up on of the games, so I just wanted to drop a line and say hi. I also downloaded the V5.0 rule book to peruse. Ya'll make beautiful products! I am experiencing the agony of indecision (which one do I get first)!

Allen

Hey Allen! I also just discovered this incredible game, and have been playing the starter kit - and while there are a lot of rules, LnL has done a great job introducing them. I recommend you look at the starter kit, and follow the gameplay narrative PDF. It walks you through the rules and does a great job of introducing the system.

As for what to start with, beyond the starter kit, from my research I gathered that heroes of normandy was the most popular, so I went ahead and purchased that set, with the 4k x-maps.

Last edited:

Allen Owen

Yeah I'm thinking about going with Heroes of the Pacific first, since my grandad was at Guadalcanal with the Army, among other places. But that's only first. I'll get the rest eventually. I'd like to find a local store near here that carries them.

Welcome aboard Allen & John!

Looking forward to see your AARs and comments on the forum...