Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Tigers in the Snow?

HariSeldon

My hope for Tigers in the Snow is LnL giving it the Storming The Gap treatment! I would love a base game, many maps, and multiple campaigns. Of course a product like that would come at a cost - one I would be willing to pay.

Reactions: MkV
I agree!

Having just seen how the breadth of the expansive Storming the Gap maps open-up the system, I agree that having such a thing in Tigers or its follow-up would be great.

Reactions: MkV

MkV

WaW'85: STG was an excellent Kickstarter. I'd also like to see the new NaW content receive the same treatment. With the recent sale, I'm now fully bought into both systems.

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
It is still on the table to be completed. I have been working mainly on Point Blank but once that is completed I will re-focus on TitS. Most of the units are created and scenario lists is being gathered. One of the hold ups is getting the maps designed.
Thank you
Sean

MkV

It is still on the table to be completed. I have been working mainly on Point Blank but once that is completed I will re-focus on TitS. Most of the units are created and scenario lists is being gathered. One of the hold ups is getting the maps designed.
Thank you
Sean
Stalingrad the same status? Tell those WaW85 guys they have to share the map guy :)

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Unfortunately I am the map hold up as I have to block it out first before the map folks get a hold of it.

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Hello
Point Blank is progressing well. There is a group on facebook and at Board Game Geek with the latest info. I imagine that a Point Blank forum will be coming soon.
Thank you
Sean