Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Looking for PBEM opponents (Vassal)

Stelios

Hi all!

Just picked up Heroes of Normandy! Would anyone care for a PBEM Vassal game? Word of caution, I'm really a newbie when it comes to vassal and LnLT in general, so some coaching will be needed to get this going. Still, willing to learn! More comfortable with a few impulses per week (you know... work, life, family, etc...).

Stelios

Hi Charles,

This will be great! Send a PM when you're ready to setup a game.

Best,
Stelios

lioga69

Avalaible too with large flexibility time.
I'm in France so have to take care about time.

I would préfèr in french if some canadien person walk here sometime.

I had the luck to learn and play with some person here and it was always good time by Vassal.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Just picked up Heroes of Normandy! Would anyone care for a PBEM Vassal game? Word of caution, I'm really a newbie when it comes to vassal and LnLT in general, so some coaching will be needed to get this going. Still, willing to learn! More comfortable with a few impulses per week (you know... work, life, family, etc...).

Hello Stelios!

I've taught LNLT over VASSAL to many people and PBEM is alos my preferred way to play for now. If interested, send me a conversation and will work out the details. Know though that I'm leaving for afishing trip, with no access to the grid so'll be incommunicado from tomorrow until Monday evening. We could start something on Tueasday if you want

Stelios

Hello Stelios!

I've taught LNLT over VASSAL to many people and PBEM is alos my preferred way to play for now. If interested, send me a conversation and will work out the details. Know though that I'm leaving for afishing trip, with no access to the grid so'll be incommunicado from tomorrow until Monday evening. We could start something on Tueasday if you want

Hi Stephane!

Thank you for this! I will send you a PM shortly to get this going!

Best,
Stelios

Rydo

Hello Stelios!

Will you teach to me too? :)

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
I don't think you need it :) But yes, sure. PBEM Vassal is very flexible for those moments when your life get realy busy so it there is room for three side-by-side LNLT games, there is room for four. It is also perfect for playing game with far away opponents, on a very different time zone. Again, just start a conversation with me and I,ll get back to you as soon as possible and no later than next Tuesday

Larry27A

Hello from Indianapolis. I'm looking for a PBEM via VASSAL game. I own HAtRS and I've played a couple of scenarios from HotN. PM me if interested.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Larry, I will PM you but I take this opportunity to renew my offer to teach LNLT to new players over VASSAL or to play with seasoned opponents, over VASSAL too. With my university closed for who knows many weeks and my various choirs sessions suspended too, I have much more free time then I use to. I prefer real-time game for teaching, and PBEM for "regular" games if at all possible; I found this makes the most efficient use of our somewhat limited gaming time :)

So feel free to PM me if you want to play any of the LNLT games (and Nations at War too)

Last edited: