Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Crash

YpPy

As posted on the steam forum:
I have a save that always crashes on a specific time. Does anyone know if there is an email I can send the save file to? I got it fixed by loading an earlier save, but thought the devs might want to have a look.

As posted on the steam forum:
I have a save that always crashes on a specific time. Does anyone know if there is an email I can send the save file to? I got it fixed by loading an earlier save, but thought the devs might want to have a look.
You can attach the save to a posting here using "upload file."

I believe you have to use a zip format, so send the save to a zip file and upload that file here.

YpPy

Alright. Here is the save file, about 10 minutes before the crash, and one about 1 hour and 30 minutes with ruthlessly the same orders resulting in no crash. Also I have added the autosaves for the times in between the two saves. From my testing the crash will occur on autosave 7 and after if no orders are given. Also I seem to hear a gunfight start right before the crash, so it might have something to do with combat resolution. I have also added a DxDiag file.

Attachments

• cmdops carshing save.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 1

ioncore

Website
ioncore.livejournal.com
Alright. Here is the save file, about 10 minutes before the crash, and one about 1 hour and 30 minutes with ruthlessly the same orders resulting in no crash. Also I have added the autosaves for the times in between the two saves. From my testing the crash will occur on autosave 7 and after if no orders are given. Also I seem to hear a gunfight start right before the crash, so it might have something to do with combat resolution. I have also added a DxDiag file.
The patch is available through Steam, please try it out. Your saves should still be valid and yield no crash now.
Please let me know if something is still not working as expected.