Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

MG 360 degrees

payen

Hello,

some AFV have a 360 MG, marked "*"
It can be used when open.

Some modern AFV's don't need to be open, to fire with all MGs : example : T90 etc.
What is the liste of them and how to play the rule ?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Not sure I understand your question. Are you saying that there is such vehicles in the game and it is not reflected in the stats? Or are you asking how this should be treated if there was such vehicles in the game?

Last edited:

payen

Is there such vehicles in the game ?
Example : VAB ? M1 ABRAMS ?
and how to treat it ?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Yes they are and they are treated by the same generic rule i.e. you must be open to fire some of the MG

Nick DelCorpo

i think most machine guns from world war 2 were manual, but the later stuff should allow you to fire the co-ax without being opened. I can tall you I was a medic but served with the Mechanized infantry. They used M2 Bradleys which had a co-ax that was fired by the main gunner. I know we have not gotten into the modern age but we started to get Humvees that had a machine gun system that was controlled from inside with a control similar to modern video games (Crow?). If we do get into modern, how do we incorporate things like satellite strikes and Blue Force trackers, just curious.