Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Cricket, Cricket...

Rydo

We are always there Nick!!!

Beign busy with some personal issues, but still working on the first issue of the fan magazine and helping with a ln'l halloween scenario, and playtesting a future scenario pack!

I've noticed too that things are very quite here ultimately :)

Nick DelCorpo

RYDO!!!!!!!!!!! hey broski! let me know when your ready for a game either here or on messenger. I am so happy that your a part of this community. You really put a lot into it and I for one appreciate it every minute if it. I really love your tabletop simulator stuff (please do entire series) I would pay for that, and believe a lot of other people would as well. Is the PC version going to be like the board game or the same concepts but its own graphical interface. Let me know if you need any writing for the fansine! Later Bud!

Rydo

RYDO!!!!!!!!!!! hey broski! let me know when your ready for a game either here or on messenger. I am so happy that your a part of this community. You really put a lot into it and I for one appreciate it every minute if it. I really love your tabletop simulator stuff (please do entire series) I would pay for that, and believe a lot of other people would as well. Is the PC version going to be like the board game or the same concepts but its own graphical interface. Let me know if you need any writing for the fansine! Later Bud!
I'm ready whenever you want! Just remember our time zones :)

You're right about tabletop, i've stopped there because my pc died and i have yet to install steam there.

I hope the pc version will be fast and intuitive just as tabletop is!

About the fanzine, i would be honored to have you there too! Just made a txt with what you want to tell and i'll lay out the rest.
I think that fanzine could be the perfect place to let us know better the Khalkhin Gol ideas you have for so much time!
Consider in that mag i intend to include new scenarios and units, sooo...
In the first issue i have the historical thopic still blank...maybe you could fill that gap with your knowledge!

A hug bro!

Nick DelCorpo

Hey Rydo, I will send over a rough draft of the article about Nomonhan/Khalkin Gol. I am also working on some other stuff and wondered if you want to dig in to some early war French action. I think I would like to come up with a 3 scenario mini-campaign about the desperate fighting by courageous French soldiers around Sedan. Maybe even add a few more scenarios around Dunkirk as the Brits and the rest of the French make a break for it. Highlighting the rarely mentioned French contribution to the second world war in the Spring and summer of 1940.

Rydo

Rydo, will you announce a call for article at some points?
If you have some thopic you want to let us read, some unreleased scenarios, or orther things ln'l tac related i will be more that happy to have those included.

Thats a community thing, and everyone is welcome!

Indeed there are already some famous names in ln'l helping me!

Rydo

Hey Rydo, I will send over a rough draft of the article about Nomonhan/Khalkin Gol. I am also working on some other stuff and wondered if you want to dig in to some early war French action. I think I would like to come up with a 3 scenario mini-campaign about the desperate fighting by courageous French soldiers around Sedan. Maybe even add a few more scenarios around Dunkirk as the Brits and the rest of the French make a break for it. Highlighting the rarely mentioned French contribution to the second world war in the Spring and summer of 1940.
Everything ww2 related, expecially if early war or not famous actions are very welcome by myself! If you want to test them i'm there ready to play!

Nick DelCorpo

Hey Rydo, I will be on Discord from 7 -pm 10-pm (roughly) Monday through Saturday for the next two weeks. My wife is going to Germany and then Mallorca for a few weeks (Next time I'm back home we got to link up!). I have to finish up an article for an ASL pub and could really use some help proof reading and editing it. I also want to take the opportunity to put together the majority of the Khalkin Gol stuff. The majority of the research is done, and there exist ASL scenarios covering actions along that front making conversation to LnLT very easy. That should be a place to start :) Looking forward to every second of it. Take Ry Guy!!!!!!!