Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Hey Dave, It's HansBolter, one of your old playtesters.....

HansBolter

Dave,

I finally decided to track down where you landed after cutting ties with Matrix.

I haven't been able to get my Command Ops games to run properly since upgrading to Win10.
The game runs but has serious graphics glitches with text and images dropping out when I click on them.

Do I need to upgrade to the newer Command Ops 2 engine and will the old scenarios run under that engine, or will I need to acquire all new scenarios?

Many thanks,

Merrill

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Merrill,

Good to hear from you. Command Ops 1, gee that was a looong time ago. Alas, they won't work with the new engine. you will nee do to download the free Core Engine for Command ops 2. This gives you three scenarios, all for free. Then you can buy one or more of the scenario packs.

HansBolter

Thanks Dave,

Have been trying to download the core engine without success.
I add it to the cart, examine the cart and it is there and then proceed to checkout only to be told the cart is empty.
Started a ticket with customer support.