Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Novels for Backers

Have the novels for the backers been sent out to download yet? I saw that one of the novels is posted on Amazon for sale, so I was wondering as I haven't received anything about it.

Thanks!

Barthheart

Staff member
Project Update #88 on KS has links for the epub/pdf and audio versions.

Note the links expire on Dec. 31/19.

Kickstarter doesn't have me as a backer, but I have all the pre-order information from CrowdOx confirming my pre-order purchase. Does that mean I don't get those novels because I pre-ordered from CrowdOx back in the summer/spring? I can't get that update on Kickstarter to open because it's a backer-only update.

As I recall it, it said something to the effect of all stretch goals being included. Is there any way to fix that, or am I just out of luck on that one? And what does that mean as far as the other stretch goals and add-ons, etc.?

Barthheart

Staff member
I'm not in the know for that. We'll have to wait for David to weigh in. I'll point him here.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Kickstarter doesn't have me as a backer, but I have all the pre-order information from CrowdOx confirming my pre-order purchase. Does that mean I don't get those novels because I pre-ordered from CrowdOx back in the summer/spring? I can't get that update on Kickstarter to open because it's a backer-only update.

There will be no more printed novels available but you will be getting links in the near future for the PDF and Audiobooks.

David