Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Command Ops 2 Limited Time Offer Bundle Pack Coming Soon

sinbad

There is a scenarios list for med pack?
crete scenarios, ok
Crusader: sidi rezegh and Bir el gobi, i I hope!
Brevity and battleaxe?
mersa el brega?
beda fomm?
malta?

I have my 50 $ ready for you! No doubt!

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
The Mediterranean Pack comprises:
  • Battle for the Maltese Cross (Malta)
  • Beda Fromm (North Africa (NA))
  • Brazen Chariots (NA)
  • Brevity (NA)
  • Clash of Armour (NA)
  • Folgore at Maleme (Crete)
  • Hellfire Pass (NA)
  • Iraklion Airfield Falls (Crete)
  • Iraklion Historical Campaign (Crete)
  • Island Prize (Leros)
  • Kiwis Fight Back (Crete)
  • Maleme Historical Campaign (Crete)
  • Malta 1940 (Malta)
  • Marsa el Brega (NA)
  • Ray of Hope (Malta)
  • Rethymnon Historical Campaign (Crete)
  • Rethymnon Roadblock (Crete)
  • Stemming the tide (Crete)
  • Storm over Iraklion (Crete)
  • Trial by Combat (NA)
So there is one Leros scenario plus 7 North African, 9 Crete and 3 Malta scenarios for a total of 20.

*budd*

is paypal going to be an option? do you have to have a separate login for the store?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
We are still discussing that but we do not plan to do any boxed products at this time. We really put a lot of time and effort to make this store a step forward. You will be able to at any time to simply login and get your serial number or download your game right from your order history. If we do make a box product we will not be printing a manual.

Paypal is our merchant of choice. You can not use PayPal if you have a Pledge or Pre-order together with a product in stock. The reason is because we do not charge for Pledges or Pre-Orders and PayPal can not take orders that are for products $0.00.

I hope that explains everything if not let me know.

David

Joe98

In this day and age I don't want a boxed product. I download the file and save it to my hard drive, save it to my 3 back up external drives and save to a DVD.

That has been my approach with Matrix Games and it works well.

As for the manual, I am happy to print a hard copy at the office early before anybody arrives for the day :)

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
I spoke with David Heath earlier today and we agreed to try and get a beta version of the engine and the bundle pack out before Christmas. It's going to be a real big rush. I want to do a debug build first tomorrow (yes it will be Saturday here in the Pacific) and run it past our beta testers for any obvious show stoppers. Then it will go to LNL for them to build their installers. With a bit of luck we just might make it but anything could happen between now and then.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
If I understand well, it will be possible to download our games many times (as with Steam).

Yes you can download them any time and no need to open a support ticket unless there is a problem. We also are using a simple serial key system so NO DRM. You can also install the game on any computer you own. We do ask of course that you not to give it to friends and to help support our developers.

David

Renato

Yes you can download them any time and no need to open a support ticket unless there is a problem. We also are using a simple serial key system so NO DRM. You can also install the game on any computer you own. We do ask of course that you not to give it to friends and to help support our developers.

David

Fine!

Grim.Reaper

I spoke with David Heath earlier today and we agreed to try and get a beta version of the engine and the bundle pack out before Christmas. It's going to be a real big rush. I want to do a debug build first tomorrow (yes it will be Saturday here in the Pacific) and run it past our beta testers for any obvious show stoppers. Then it will go to LNL for them to build their installers. With a bit of luck we just might make it but anything could happen between now and then.

Does that mean we would actually be able to purchase and play the beta version' sort of like early access? Or is it only meant for beta testers?

*budd*

I believe their talking about having a beta up for purchase or downloading the Free Co2 with a couple scenarios to try it out. I'll be getting it for sure just not sure if it will be before the new year.

ioticus

I have the Matrix version of Battles from the Bulge and Highway to the Reich (second edition). Does this add any scenario or other content to those two games (besides the engine improvements mentioned above and the NA stuff)?

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
I have the Matrix version of Battles from the Bulge and Highway to the Reich (second edition). Does this add any scenario or other content to those two games (besides the engine improvements mentioned above and the NA stuff)?
Yes the bundle pack will also include the Greek and Med packs and the med pack has a number of additional scenarios covering north afrika and Leros.