Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

CO2 HTTR: missing BFTBEstab.xml file

Hello,

I have recently purchased CO2 HTTR via Steam and would like to edit the estab file.
Unfortunately, I only have the BFTBEstab.coe file.
Could someone tell how to acquire the .xml file or perhaps even share it with me?
It would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Last edited:

LongstreetCSA

I can confirm that the steam version of the basic game is indeed missing the "BFTBEstab.xml" file. Installed the game three times and also verified the game files via steam a few times for good measure - still no "BFTBEstab.xml" file. Would be nice if it would be included down the road for those people that want to try their hand at modding and making scenarios and in the meantime made available for download here somewhere.

Thanks!

simovitch

Does the steam version include the estab manager (EM.exe)? I think that app allows you to create an xml file from an estab file.

simovitch

Well, I was wrong, you can't open an estab and save as an xml file. So I agree with the OP; not having the xml file when you purchase the game is not right.