Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Possible Melee Bug

Blighty

Playing Flash...Thunder. I had a unit in melee where the hex had been hit by a mortar. Enemy units had been destroyed, in a later impulse another enemy entered the hex, took a mortar hit and was shaken. In the next turn when the melee come round again I can't select the enemy shaken unit. Where I would normally press to resolve the melee it just says counter attack not possible. I can't exit the melee or close the window down. This is a bit of an edge case as I think this is the only way a shaken unit can be in melee.

Screen shot attached I am playing the Americans.

Overall enjoying the game its brought me back to the lock n load system :)

Attachments

• melee.png
    melee.png
    3 MB · Views: 6

Blighty

Cheers, I just thought of a better way to describe how it got into this state.
1) my squad is hit with a mortar and pass morale check
2) the Germans enter my hex get hit by residual mortar fire and pass morale check, we have a round of melee and the US wins killing all Germans, hex still marked as melee
3) In another impulse of the same turn a German unit enters the hex gets hit by residual mortar fire and goes shaken
4) next turn when it comes back to the melee as described above.