Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Help with a Scenario

Gerry

Hi: I am not that good with the game system. Any tips on winning Rejoining the Regiment as the Jerries?

Do you need to be using leader-led stacks a lot in general in LnL?

Gerry

Thommygunner

Spoiler Alert----------------------------------------------------------Turn 1.)run half squads(1-5-4) to G3 and I3, I go 2 to G3 with the weaker leader, one to I3. Run the two full squads(1-6-4) and the better leader to H4. Turn 2 and after - Run the half squads, on at a time through F5 and F6. Move the half squad in I3 to I5. The Americans should have used up their shots on the half squads coming at them, leaving the road open for the leader and two squads to run right down to H8.

Good Luck.

Gerry

Later after posting I exited a ton of units but I avoided the central road. I went around both flanks. Not sure if that would work against a human player. Thanks again.

Thommygunner

I agree. The method I described is mainly against the AI. After I made my post, I played it and won with the Germans on the second turn. The AI had the Hero and a Squad together and both fired together at the same bait half squad. Then it was just a matter of getting the half squad (HS)with the MG to fire at another bait HS.

I will have to turn up the difficulty on that one.