Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

How to add Steam friends

*budd*

Bought the starter game to try it out. I see where it says add friend, but can't click anything. Is this feature live?

Barthheart

Staff member
You need to have a Steam friend also in the main menu on his/her computer. Then their name should appear next to the add/play friend. It currently only works for the 4 scenarios in the base game.

*budd*

When can we expect the MP to work with the rest of the modules? Also, can it be worked out to add anyone on your friend list to the game friend list, instead of having them being in the menu at the exact same time.

Haven't decided whether ill get the rest of the modules yet. i've always had problems playing competently with the impulse game systems. I need to see a competent play through ;).

One thing i really appreciate it is the game turn adjustment you can make. I'm forever screwing up my activation's and running out of turns.

Barthheart

Staff member
You add Steam Friends through Steam and not the game. The game just populates the in game Friend list from any of your Steam Friends who happen to be in the main menu at the same time as you.

There's a really good walk through of the game play near the end of the rule book.