Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLT Digital Bug List

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
LnLT Digital Bug List Rev2.jpg
LnLT Digital Bug List - If you are having an issue while playing the game please press F3 or Shift-B and it will automatically submit a bug report directly to the LnLP development team. If you decide to leave a bug report please make sure to leave as much description as possible, what side you were playing, what scenario, what mode of play, etc.

Wiggum

When a units stack moves and was hitten with opportunity fire and some units went shaken, the not shaken units can't go ahead with remaining movement points

As reported by someone else but i think its important.

Jack Ruetty

Rebecca Can You See Me. Page 5 of the Normandy Module Rules. LOS traced along a Bocage hexside is blocked. Not true in the digital version. Check Board 16 LOS between H6 and I4 is not blocked.

secu

In a multiplayer session today with my friend, we didn't manage to finish a game.Each time at a moment the game freeze, or we have to wait ages after an impulse end before the other player can have the hand on the game.The game seemed to freeze and bug when they are too much information to transmit.It worked well the first day, it's like your updates have drastically reduce the bandwidth for the multi.

Last edited:

Jack Ruetty

Rebecca Can You See Me. German Units must stay stacked together and move towards either hex 16H4 or 13L5 until a German unit is fired on or an American unit is spotted. In the game I am playing as the Americans the Germans have passed (well before they have arrived at either 16H4 or 13L5) and one of the stacks has spit of a 164 unit. Another issue is the AI went through a huge amount of dice rolls deciding what hex to move to until finally deciding just to pass.

After going back and reading the SSR for this scenario maybe a Pass is legal for the German units. The wording states "when activated a stack can only move" which may insinuate they can pass. So possibly the only issue was the Germans unstacking and the large number of dice rolls before deciding to pass.

After further play found the following: Rebecca Can You See Me. I am the Americans. After the first turn during the Rally Phase both German stacks changed their dismantled MGs to their Tripod state and cannot move. This accounts for the large number of rolls trying to determine which hex the German AI will move to with the inevitable Pass. In the next Rally Phase they go back to dismantled and the stacks can move again.

Last edited:

Jack Ruetty

Not sure if this is a bug or not. If you are moving a unit and click off it it looses any remaining movement points, even if the impulse has not ended. Would like to see the ability to come back to a stack with remaining MP as long as the End Impulse button has not been pushed.

RDO

I'm on an IMac running Mojave. First of all I can't submit a bug report within the game. If I try F3 or Shift-B nothing happens and I can't exit the game. Have to shut it down from the finder.

The bug I'm trying to report is the info screen that pops up on the lower left when hovering over a unit is cut off at the bottom. I have no access to the commands there. Also I have reset windows several times from the options screen and there is no effect.

Thanks.

When a Wehrmacht squad is reduced I don't think the game determines whether it gets reduced to a 0-5-4 or a 1-5-4 half squad; it's always a 1-5-4 (normandy rules)

EDIT - I have now observed this working...all good, not a bug

Last edited:

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
I'm on an IMac running Mojave. First of all I can't submit a bug report within the game. If I try F3 or Shift-B nothing happens and I can't exit the game. Have to shut it down from the finder..

When playtesting, I sometimes had to wait 5-10 seconds before the bugs report iwindow popped up.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
When a Wehrmacht squad is reduced I don't think the game determines whether it gets reduced to a 0-5-4 or a 1-5-4 half squad; it's always a 1-5-4 (normandy rules)
Only the 1-6-4-5 German squads need to check this. I'm not saying the game does it; just indicating that it should not be a behavior expected from every German squads

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
The LOS section in the rules that come with the game should be changed to reflect the whole-hex approach in LNLT Digital, not the "must touch artwork" of teh boargame

funky

in Ap Bac scenario the ARVN M113 can't shoot. No fire button above them.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
in Ap Bac scenario the ARVN M113 can't shoot. No fire button above them.

Was your APC buttoned? The 4FP-MG of this vehicle is a 360-degree MG (indicated by the *) that need your gunner to stick his body out of the APC, thus the APC must be unbutonned

Jack Ruetty

Just got done playing Overlord Begins both as German and Americans. Really enjoyed scenario from both sides. Some Observations.
1. In the screen for organizing the British gliders one option states to drag the units to their gliders. Not sure why this option exists, but messing around with this I ended up losing a squad and two leaders. They simply weren’t there when the gliders landed. I assume the squad had something to do with 3PP limits of a glider (3 squads maximum) but with a maximum of 6 SMCs not sure what happened to the two leaders.
2. Night scenario. Shaken unit should be able to move towards an enemy unit but one that is out of night time sight per rule 20.1.3.
3. Don’t think Close Assault is working correctly. Sent in two British units and a leader to attack a German armor. Checked the numbers of the assault and they were fine. Added IFP + HE of the Piat + LM + dice versus lowest AV + dice. Assault failed. But if I read the rules correctly the second squad should have been able to Assault without benefit of the leader and that did not happen. In fact, didn’t happen in two different Assaults.
4. German Units got fired on by the British Units in a range of 4 in a night scenario with a maximum visibility of 3 instead of 2. Not allowed?
5. A group of Germans moved out on the road adjacent to American units. The Americans Op Fired and shook the leader and one of the two squads. I then could not move the remaining squad which is allowed in the board game rules.
Jack

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Just got done playing Overlord Begins both as German and Americans. Really enjoyed scenario from both sides.
Yep, I always get a kick when I see the gliders flying across the map

2. Night scenario. Shaken unit should be able to move towards an enemy unit but one that is out of night time sight per rule 20.1.3.
The enemy unit was not marked fired, by any chance?

4. German Units got fired on by the British Units in a range of 4 in a night scenario with a maximum visibility of 3 instead of 2. Not allowed?
Were the German units marked with a Fired marker?

All your other remarks looks like bugs to me