Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLT Digital Bug List

Wiggum

20200422192101_1.jpg

Text is overlapping and clipping in the Terrain information window when there is hexside terrain on more then 4 or 5 sides (see screenshot top left).

2 Multiplayer games today with build 360 - NO error messages or desyncs. This time, though, I was playing someone in the same part of the world so the latency of the datagrams would have been a lot lower.

Last edited:

FranciscusX

Hi
When can we expect the resolution for the issue of the unit details popup window being cutoff at the bottom ? (Mac version).
I think it just needs to be placed higher in the game screen area.

(PS: windowed mode does not solve it)

Regards

Solved in the latest build (22 April). Thank you :)

Wiggum

Played "The Battle of Long Tan" in SP an noticed some bugs:

This window, with the wrong units displayed, pops up randomly when hoovering the cursor over a stack. I think it should only appear when hoovering over the counters in the bottom window...right? At least this is how it usually behaves. Think thats a bug.
20200423155638_1.jpg

First of all we really need a feature that asks the player before doing a spotting check on a unspotted unit when you click "Fire".
And if i do a spotting check and it fails...why do i also get a "fired" marker and not only "ops complete"? all i did was a spotting check, no direct fire attack happened.
20200423170715_1.jpg

During an Off-Board Artillery Strike fire resolution you only see the roll, not the added FP of your artillery. In this case it should be "+5" which would explain why the result is 11. This should be added to make it clearer to the player whats happening and less confusing.
20200423173722_1.jpg

First of all. The Reinforcement window should show the hex or hexes where the reinforcements can/will enter the map
I had the reinforcement window open, closed it with "cancel" and then it was foever glitched once i opened it again (F3 report send). Half the units were suddenly gone from the window and i could not bring in the vehicle that was left. The units never entered the map
20200423182451_1.jpg

Some more bugs:
  • Reinforcements that enter the map and instantly receive Opportunity Fire that hits cant continue their move even if the the Damage Check results in nothing and despite having MV left.
  • The SSR of the board game and this scenario says only the Forward Observer can shift the spotting round 2 hex, in the digital version even if the Forward Observer is killed the other leader can still shift it 2 hex instead of only one.
  • The way the Off Board Artillery resolution is displayed in the bottom right "log" window is strange...it reads "3--2-1:2" which is hell of cunfusing since the correct math would be "3+2-1:2=2" (+2 for disrupting hex, -1 for LM, then /2 and rounded).
  • The dice rolls for the hero creation are still missing from the bottom right "log" window. would be great to see them there otherwise this is confusing.
  • Terrain Info has no information about stacking limit. This should be added since some terrain changes the stacking limit.

Last edited:
Scenario Overlord Begins:
Hex 17I4 is to be considered as a regular bridge hex, with no building in it.
(Currently it is denoted as an HC building.)

(as per the LnLT clarifications & corrections document)

Stefano Turco

Kellam's bridge - F5 (German) fires to F2 (American)
Firer has -1 for firing from bocage.
But firing hex has no bocage.

Attachments

• Screenshot (116).png
    Screenshot (116).png
    2.9 MB · Views: 4

Leonardo

I was playing the turn 6 of 10.
Vietcong = Human
USMC = Computer

Ocurred a Melee in hex M6

Units:
VC= (1-4-3)/RPG and (2-2/30-2)
USMC = 1-6-6 (Wounded)

The Melee ocurred but the gam stucked in the window which specific the units fighting in the Melee, and in the inferior part of that window only show a "No Counterattack" option.... and then nothing happens.

I have to go out of the game with the task adminster and close the program of the game.

desync in new build 433 - report sent. We restarted the game and the desync happened a second time in exactly the same spot so hopefully it won't be difficult to track down. F3 wouldn't work the second time though.

funky

in undeniable courage on a morale test 2 nva heroes spammed (same hero)

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
Do you (or your opponent) recall how the hero was created? Normal fire, opfire, or artillery, or something else? Thanks!

sent in 2 MP reports with build 447 - moved icons not showing on remote computer's display of my units (all showing fine on mine) ; and the melee lockup but I think you mentioned that's in the pipeline. cheers!

Jack Ruetty

Not sure if it is important but the melee lockup happened when Chris tried to melee into a hex with an untriggered event. On my side all I got was the message that the event had triggered but than the game locked up.

happy to report a successful MP game (vierville) with build 451, higher latency (AU>US). 3 melees all good, but none in the events trigger hexes. Sniper fired ok. I think we're getting closer! :happy::happy: