Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Kickstarter Bundle

Randy Stumman

I am new to this forum and new to Storming the Gap 85. I just bought the Storming the Gap kickstarter bundle from Noble Knight Games. They say all 15 modules are included but I can't seem to find with my delivery these items.
1. Fulda Gap Mega 9 - piece map
2. Core Game Expansion
3. Fulda Gap Winter Maps
4. Storm and Steel Module
5. First Strike Module

I got 3 boxes, 1 is the main box with Storming the Gap World at War 85, The other big box is the Storming the Gap Expansion Pack, the Solo Assistant box, and the Neoprene Mat.

I have looked through all the scenarios and these are the items that cannot be found.

Can someone help me understand where these items are? Thanks.

Randy

Randy Stumman

Thanks for some help. But this does not directly answer my question. I do not have the book or the big Fulda map and the other items (3-5) I cannot find in the boxes. Any other help please?

CRFout

Thanks for some help. But this does not directly answer my question. I do not have the book or the big Fulda map and the other items (3-5) I cannot find in the boxes. Any other help please?

You need to talk to Noble Knight Games about your order from them. The big Drive on Frankfurt map is out of print here. (You can still play it, both summer and winter, on the maps provided in the expansion.) Both books are available from Amazon, and NKG's website says they have at least one of them. The base game and the 3-module expansion are available here as well, but it sounds like you got those, as well as the play mat. The coffee mug is unfortunately out of stock.

Randy Stumman

Thanks for the help. I am talking with Noble Knight as they advertised the complete bundle but it seems I am missing the Fulda Mega Map which is out of stock at LNL. I checked my components with the components list and I have everything listed. Seems the Fulda Mega Map was an extra that I didn't get. Plus,
What is the Core Game Expansion, the Fulda Gap Winter Maps ( I think these are the little ones), and the Storm and Steel Module (was this replaced with the Storm and Steel Second Wave - Final Line Expansion Module or is it something else?).
Let me know. Trying to figure all this out.
Randy

Peter Bodley

LnLP have a Component Check list available in the Resources section here:
https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/storming-the-gap-expansion-pack-component-list.327/

The WaW85:Expansion Pack comes with 3 modules
  • The Defense of Frankfurt
  • Storm and Steel Second Wave
  • The Drive on Giessen
The Defense of Frankfurt module contains the following items :
  • 2 counter sheets
  • 16 maps, single sided
    • these are numbered 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
    • the maps are 8 spring, summer maps and 8 Winter maps
  • Module and Scenario booklet
  • 1 single sided national unit table
  • 4 double sided national unit tables
  • 21 data cards
  • 101 Formation cards
The Storm and Steel second wave module contains the following items:
  • 2 counter sheets
  • Module and scenario booklet
  • 45 formation cards
  • 29 data cards
  • 6 maps, single sided
    • the maps are numbered 46, 47, 48
    • the maps are 3 spring, summer and 3 Winter maps
  • 4 double sided national unit tables
The Drive on Giessen module is a campaign system and contains the following items:
  • 1 counter sheet
  • 2 single sided Campaign maps
  • 2 double sided player aids
  • 1 Campaign system booklet
Look at the Component list document to find information. Also the data cards and formation cards come packed together (in 2 packs each. I think) so I had to split open them up and sort them to check that I had everything.

The "mega map" was a seperate item to order after the kickstarter was closed and not part of the kickstarter. It is the 8 summer maps from the Defense of Frankfurt printed on a single, heavy duty piece of material and it sold out very quickly. I dont know if LnLP are going to do anther run of this product.
The mugs and the novels were also optional extras to purchase in the kickstarter, so not part of the base kickstarter package.

Hope this helps

/Pete

Last edited:

Randy Stumman

I appreciate your comments. But, I have seen the original kickstarter package and it did include the novel and mega map and Noble Knight advertises it is included. Can you explain that? This is the link showing those items: . It says all unlocked stretch goals are included.

Barthheart

Staff member
The novel included with the KS was the PDF version, paper version cost extra.
The Fulda Gap Monster Map described in stretch goal #5 is the 8 piece map you already have. Stretch goal #9 put the winter version on the back side for those maps.

The single piece map on vinyl was never part of the KS campaign. It was only sold separately and only in limited quantities.