Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Indirect Mortar Fire

TA2512

This still isn't working, despite the update of May 1st 2020. All I ever see when selecting indirect mortar fire is a hovering mortar bomb over the firing unit. This cannot be moved to an eligible target (or any other hex for that matter). HQ or recon units are in line of sight too, so that is not the issue.

Daniel Karsai

Hi, could you grab a screenshot of this for me? Thanks
EDIT: Nevermind, I found the issue. In my tests I was always using them in stacks, but it's broken when not in a stack. I'll address this soon

Last edited:

Wiggum

Hi, could you grab a screenshot of this for me? Thanks
EDIT: Nevermind, I found the issue. In my tests I was always using them in stacks, but it's broken when not in a stack. I'll address this soon

Am i correct to assume this bug is still in the game?

Would you maybe be able to provide a small update to fix this before the big AI patch?
It also happens in MP and is the last "rule" bug as far as i can tell.

Daniel Karsai

Yes, the fix is ready and I am going to try squeeze in a few other things, it should be out later today.

Witt

A leader is trying to call in on-board WT mortar fire. I select the arty icon and nothing. It has worked where all hexes with spotted targets would be highlighted. Seems to be hit and miss.