Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Interface CHANGES

One thing going for LnL is the detail from the units and the map.

OK...let's minimize/change the windows in the game.

How to do this.
1) Mission objectives...Make that a DROP DOWN window. It's the largest window and is the least amount of help in terms of info. In this window if a nation has an objective... include the ICON for that nation next to the hex instead of an "X". That is far too archaic a method of determining ownership.

2) The tracking of TURNS should be in the Player Options window (Pass, Sniper) window. Incorporate that within the window itself as that is the most actively used window it seems.
3) The window that lists the units for activities.
I suggest completely eliminate this window.
When you select a hex and expand the stack, make that this "window". Have the ability of selecting the units you want to perform actions therein. Have the ACTION ICONS "ring" around the bottom portion of the hex that you can select as you can select from the box.

4) Also, have the ESC button able to be selected by BOTH players during an action phase. If its not your turn to act you can't access the menu system to save or otherwise VIEW rules etc.

5) Make the RULES a popout window that you can drag (to another monitor) to have open all the time.

LOS. I'm a new player but LOS isn't clear through a hex with a building, but its allowed along the hexside of the same hexes... I'm not sure if this is a rule or a bug...but that I will find out.

Stew.