Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Coordinated Movement

Martin Mawyer

I have repeatedly tried to get infantry and tanks to move together for "coordinated movement," but even though I select all the units to move, only the tank moves, leaving the infantry units behind -- and exposed to enemy fire.

Am I missing a "coordinated movement" button somewhere?

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
No, it is not in at the moment. The way the activations were originally done it was not possible, but with recent changes it is now possible and it is on the to-do list.

Martin Mawyer

Great. I tried playing almost a half-dozen scenarios yesterday with multi-playing, but there were quite a few bugs in at least three scenarios (making them unplayable). Most of the issues involved selected units not being able to move or advance into melee.

The guns were disassembled on the units, so that couldn't have been the issue. (Some of the stacks had no guns) I'm assuming you guys know about these issues, so I'll keep checking back to see if they get corrected. Thanks for the quick reply on the "coordinated movement" question.

Wiggum

Great. I tried playing almost a half-dozen scenarios yesterday with multi-playing, but there were quite a few bugs in at least three scenarios (making them unplayable). Most of the issues involved selected units not being able to move or advance into melee.

The guns were disassembled on the units, so that couldn't have been the issue. (Some of the stacks had no guns) I'm assuming you guys know about these issues, so I'll keep checking back to see if they get corrected. Thanks for the quick reply on the "coordinated movement" question.

Please press F3 ingame next time you encounter the bug (or other bugs). This will send your savegame and your description of the bug to the Developer. Makes it easier to fix for him.