Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Picked up LnLT Core 5

RobinHood

Howdy All,

I received a copy of LnL Tactical Core rulebook yesterday, via Amazon. Nice, solid colorful rulebook. My last time 'round was with v3, I believe, via Band of Heroes and Heroes of Normandy (and the original World at War series).

Definitely a nice upgrade, and from what I can tell, is backwards compatible with my old boxes.

I'm hoping to get some remote games in with a friend. He joked about ASL (which I have), but prefer the LNL counters and maps myself.

It looks like if I want squad level LNL Tactical version of the old WaW (Eisenbach Gap, etc,.), then Heroes Against the Red Star is what I'm looking for ... ?

Thanks!

RobinHood

Yes Heroes Against the Red Star is the WWIII gone hot module. Great fun, and tanks are very deadly.
Yea, that was my experience with Eisenbach Gap and the others, but at a less granular scale. Looking forward to experiencing it via LnLT

Thanks for confirming! :)

RobinHood

Ordered myself up a copy of Heroes of the Red Star, and looking forward to giving it a look (when it arrives).