Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.
Heroes of the Nam Vassal Module

Heroes of the Nam Vassal Module v2.4

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Using the right-click menu to button-up the following vehicles place an Abandonned AND a Buttoned markers.

M113 APC (ANZAC, ARVN and US Army version)
LVPT5

That Buttoned marker is removed when pressing the Delete Admin button

Trent Garner

OK, looks like we probably have a conflict for hot keys, based on what you describe. I will try to take a look at this when I get the chance. I'm out of action for a few weeks, but I'll get this fixed when I'm able. Thanks for pointing it out. Vassal strikes again!!

Trent Garner

Latest module has been uploaded to Vassal website. The issues with the Buttoned marker have been resolved.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
There is no right-click menu Clone option for the American crew, and Control-C won't work either.
The North Arrow marker, the Buttoned markers and the Wire markers are deleted when you press the Delete Admin button.
There is no right-click menu Acquiring option for the VC 75mm RR.
None of the helicopters have an Ops complete or Fired option in the right-click menu.
The To-Hit (control-H) right clik menu option is incorrectly labeled Shaken for the VC 75mm RR
The Healer skill is missing from the Skills box
All mortar are spelled mortor in the Armies box.
There is no mines counter in the marker box

Last edited: