Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Savage Wilderness question....

RAFleischman

I didn’t see a heading for Savage Wilderness, so I ll give this a try.

In the Devils Hole scenario, the winning condition is “British must move 1 line unit off the edge of map via the exit sign...”. However there’s no exit sigh on the map. I’d assume it’s along the road but I’m not sure which side of the map.

It would be nice to add compass directions on the map. (North is the right side of the map.)

Thanks, russ....

Tim Carey

Russ, from my research: Fort Schlosser (start point of the wagon resupply column), Devil's Hole (ambush site), Lewiston (encampment and start point for the 18th/80th regiment relief column) and Fort Niagara (destination of supply column) all are located on the east side of the Niagara River in order mentioned from south to north. The Savage Wilderness map is oriented thus; with the top (river hexes) being westward, the right side of the page, northward. As the relief column followed the road/trail from the north to arrive at the ambush site, I assume their "exit" hex would be the road hex on the right side of the page marked with an "F"

Sincerely, Tim.