Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LNL account support not responding

Count Sessine

Hi guys

I have bought all Command modules through the years and even created some scenarios myself. My most ambitious scenario was operation Sea Lion which was featured at one point on Dave's website in 2010.

When Command Ops moved to LNL from Matrix I lost access to all of the expansions and DLC. I re-bought the command Pack in 2015 from LNL.

In 2019 I attempted to access my account at LNL, but apparently it has been deleted.

I asked LNL for help accessing my account back in October 2019 but never received a reply. I repeated my attempt to contact them on July 2 of this year but have still not received a reply. Hence this post.

I have proof that I bought the Pack from LNL in the form of receipts from LNL and Paypal.

I re-created my account to post this, with same email as the old account.

I would really appreciate it if I could get a Steam key for the modules I bought back then.

sincerely

Martin

GoodGuy

If I am not mistaken, there were 2 expansions for Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge, namely "HTTR" and "Battles for Greece".
Since Matrix still maintains the respective forums (CO, COTA, HTTR and Command Ops 1, under "discontinued games") and since it still offers the patches for these games, contacting Matrix would have resulted in getting those files/games you paid for, most likely.
The Commander Pack, in turn, was released for CO2, not for CO1, so I don't think you could have possibly "re-bought" the Pack in 2015.

Whatsoever, I'd create another ticket in LNL's support system and see if they get back to you.
If you don't get any feedback, you could try to contact David Heath on LNL's twitter account, (https://twitter.com/LnLPub) to get his attention.:p
I doubt that you'd get a steam key, if you bought the LNL-version, though, unless Dave/David agree to provide one.