Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Victory Screen Added. Please Try It Out and Give Us Your Feedback

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Today's Patch adds our new after battle Victory screen. Some of the new features are.
- the game stats screen is the new victory screen.
- added some statistics to the victory screen (new games only).
- added unit lists to the victory screen with some indication of their fates.

Victory screen is in this build, We will be adding more stats to the left panel after we get some feedback. Please give us some feedback on what we have and not just changes you like. We really need both types of feedback to be able to fill this out.

Wiggum

Today's Patch adds our new after battle Victory screen. Some of the new features are.
- the game stats screen is the new victory screen.
- added some statistics to the victory screen (new games only).
- added unit lists to the victory screen with some indication of their fates.

Victory screen is in this build, We will be adding more stats to the left panel after we get some feedback. Please give us some feedback on what we have and not just changes you like. We really need both types of feedback to be able to fill this out.

I think i discovered a bug. I played a scenario where one sinde needs to exit in hotseat mode and although german units got eliminated by the americans before some exited the map...no german units are shown in the Victory screen.
There seems to be a bug...but anyway i would suggest showing units that have exited the map too, maybe write next to them "exited on turn..."

It would also be cool to see statistics for "Hero generated" and see the dice rolls for both sides separately (for solo play, multiplayer and hotseat) with percentage.

20200718122835_1.jpg

Wiggum

Seems like there is a general bug that always keeps the right side empty