Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Multi-Player - Hot Seat?

Sgt. Hulka

Is there a way to have two players via hot seat? Or in Single Player to have both sides be human player?

Apologies if this is something simple and I am blind!

Daniel Karsai

Hi, it is not currently possible to play hot seat but it is something we are hoping to add soon-ish

Daniel Karsai

I've looked into the amount of work required by hotseat and it seems very viable. I have taken notes on how it will work exactly but I haven't started writing the code yet, some other things have taken priority. Hopefully I'll have some good news about this next month or so.
Thanks for your patience

Daniel Karsai

No update on hotseat mode specifically, but I'll summarize what we've done in the last month.
You may have heard we're upgrading the game to the Unity engine. We had to pause development of other features while we're working on it, but it shouldn't be much longer until it's done. Hotseat mode will be one of the first things we'll aim to work on following that. I don't have a real time estimate just yet, but we do expect to open a beta to the unity version in the coming weeks.