Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Scenario 02: Bloody Ridge Counter Problem Solved(?)

Curt

Hi,

I believe this problem could be solved. As you know, this scenario requires 20 Japanese infantry squads but the counter sheet only provides 18 - 2 short. I saw in the original post, from 5 years ago, that this was never answered.

I saw in that other post that the set up Issues for Scenario 10 were solved. Check. I went to OfficeMax and had some nice updated player aid charts printed out. Check. Rules read and understood. Check. 3 D6 with 2 black and one white. Check. And then there’s that counter shortage. Argh!!

I did some research and found on Boardgamegeek that this game comes from a game called Island War and a Deluxe version. There was a post about this scenario but no mention of a counter shortage. I then checked out the counter pics and it looks like each had 20 to 21 Japanese infantry squads. Good grief!!

I then opened a ticket to get the 2 missing counters. Darren, who’s a good guy, quickly responded and stated that the 20 squad requirement is a misprint and the correct amount IS 18 for Scenario 02. Problem solved!! Buy that man a pint!! Thanks, Darren!!

Now my game is complete.

Cheers,

Curt