Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

What next for LnLT

Tony Costa

These were confirmed as being next a few weeks ago, hopefully they get printed this year:
Grenada 1983
WW2 Heroes Drive on Stalingrad 1942

Rydo

With everything happening in those days i'm not expecting anything in the next months.

Nick DelCorpo

Mos def Rydo. Though these games have been in development prior to the outbreak. Grenada for me is a non-starter, though I will buy it as I own everything LnL. I just imagine all the situations that could have been games and the Grenada invasion does not strike me as particularly interesting, but to each his own. I know that the company only produces quality so it will be good.

Burnham Fox

Can't go wrong with Stalingrad, but Grenada is underwhelming... Why not a Korean War module? Or a BAOR expansion for HAtrS? Grenada?

<Shrug>

I mean, don't get me wrong...I'll probably still buy it! :)

LostApiarist

Well I agree with you generally Burnham Fox, I am finding it interesting to have these lesser known scenarios and conflicts playable. I appreciate being exposed to new battles etc.

Doug Alber

Here's a vote for Heroes of Grenada (or whatever the title will be). And a suggestion: maybe make it a combination of Operation URGENT FURY (Grenada) and Operation JUST CAUSE (Panama). I think there is a lot of potential here showcasing US elite troops that can cross over to HOTRS and DoH pretty easily. Rangers, SEALs, paratroopers, Marines (and Marine Force Recon). Couple this with some "what if" units and scenarios (what if the Cubans reinforced Grenada/what if the Russians landed Spetsnaz to support Grenada/Panama) could support some interesting tactical problems. I'd by it for the countersheets alone. And of course, hoping for Gunny Highway scenario to improvise, adapt, and overcome.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Fran3ois, you are aware that there are some Belgian troops (not that much though) in Heroes in Defiance and Heroes Against the Red Star? No Canadian troops alas ...:)

Fran3ois

No. I didn’t know that. I was about to order Heroes of the Nam, but I guess I’ll go for Heroes in Defiance instead then. Thanks for the tip.

Scenarios covering the landing on the Normandy beaches would be awesome. Or a dedicated module, no less. Yes. A whole module covering the landing would be phenomenal.

Last edited: